Presenter: Antony Haynes BA (Hons) RNT mBANT
Date: Monday 8th November 2021
Time: 12.00 – 1.30pm
Join award winning registered nutritional therapist Antony Haynes on Monday 8th November for a CPD accredited webinar on:
Antony will explain why fasting is good for your health, and how it is different from starving yourself. He will explain why fasting works as a treatment for type 2 diabetes, and how fasting helps you to lose weight without slowing down your metabolism. Antony will describe the various ways to fast and what to expect when you start fasting. Antony explores whether fasting is going to be good for everyone and for whom it may not be appropriate.
- Learn about why fasting is good for your health
- Learn about why fasting works for type 2 diabetes
- Learn about how fasting is different to “starving” yourself and how it helps with weight loss without slowing metabolism.
- Learn about the different types of fasting
- Learn about who may benefit from fasting and who may not.
Included in the price:
- Full PDF slide deck
- CPD certificate
- £10 voucher to use with Nutrigold (live attendees only)
- Video recording
- Live Q&A
CPD Applied for:
- British Association for Applied Nutrition (BANT)
- Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)