Title: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Presenter: Antony Haynes BA (Hons) RNT mBANT
Date: 28th September 2020
Time: 12pm – 1pm
Join Antony Haynes on Monday 28th September 2020 12pm – 1pm for a CPD accredited webinar discussion around:
“Chronic Fatigue Syndrome”
Energy is one of the single most important factors that determine the quality of life. Therefore, any fatigue condition diminishes the quality of life and happiness. Chronic Fatigue conditions have never been so prevalent. This encompasses the formal Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) but includes all other fatigue conditions that do not fulfil the criteria for CFS.
All fatigue conditions affect or are influenced by our mitochondrial function. Rather than “learning to live with it” it is, in the vast majority of cases, quite possible to do something about it and improve energy with targeted nutritional therapy.
Join Antony where he will share both personal and clinical knowledge about overcoming CFS and energy conditions related to mitochondria function. In this webinar he will discuss:
- The nature and prevalence of fatigue conditions.
- The mitochondrial connection with fatigue.
The underlying causes of fatigue and what can lead to reduced mitochondrial ATP.
- The importance of liver and detoxification pathways to overcoming fatigue conditions.
- What tests may be appropriate to assess an individual with fatigue.
- What targeted nutritional therapy and lifestyle approaches may be effective at improving energy.
Included in the price:
- Full PDF slide deck
- CPD certificate
- £10 voucher to use with Nutrigold (live attendees only)
- Video recording
- British Association for Applied Nutrition (BANT)
- Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)