Title: Dental Health
Presenter: Antony Haynes RNT BA (Hons) Dip ION mBANT mIFM CNHC
Date/time: Tuesday 30th July 2019 (12pm-1pm)
Price: £20 with £10 Nutrigold credit back upon live attendance
Antony Haynes will be presenting this webinar on dental health.
More and more, dental health is featured as a relevant topic for anyone concerned with overall health. This is because the health of our mouth, teeth and gums truly does have a significant effect on every aspect of health. The scientific research is catching up with what ecological dentists and some holistic practitioners have known and been saying for decades.
- Learn about in oral microbiome and its relevance with different aspects of health.
- Learn about the direct connection between dental health and heart health.
- Learn how your oral microbiome interacts with your gut microbiome.
- Learn what foods are best to help your oral microbiome
- Learn what is ‘bad’ for your oral microbiome
- Learn what foods & nutrients nourish your teeth
- Learn what foods & nutrients nourish your gums
- Learn which mouthwashes are helpful
Antony will NOT be discussing dental fillings, mercury matters or root canals.