Title: Thyroid Health
Presenter: Antony Haynes BA (Hons) RNT mBANT and Laura Stirling RNT mBANT, IFMCP
Date: 28th October 2020
Time: 12pm – 1pm
Join Antony Haynes and Laura Stirling from Regenerus on Wednesday 28th October 2020 for a CPD accredited webinar discussion around:
“Thyroid Health & Testing”
Thyroid disorders are some of the most prevalent conditions in the UK with hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) affecting 3% of the UK population.Symptoms such as fatigue, tiredness, dry and coarse skin, dry hair and constipation can all indicate low thyroid function but may not always be checked against a full thyroid hormone panel through primary medical practice.
Nutrihub are delighted to be joined by the renowned nutritional therapist and Regnerus head of clinical education, Laura Stirling who will discuss the latest research and testing options into thyroid dysfunction with Antony Haynes.
During this webinar Antony and Laura will cover:
- Thyroid hormones and their role in the body.
- Different types of thyroid disease and presenting symptoms.
- The why, what and how complete beginners guide to thyroid hormone and function tests.
- Simple and easy interpretation tools for functional thyroid testing.
- Nutrition and lifestyle support for thyroid conditions.
Included in the price:
- Full PDF slide deck
- CPD certificate
- £10 voucher to use with Nutrigold (live attendees only)
- Video recording
- British Association for Applied Nutrition (BANT)
- Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)